11.2.11

First Date

I guess this is like a first date, a first date with a blog, if you will.
I am Ryan. I have a dog, a cat, a million fish, and I am a girl. Silly unisex names.

I often see myself at this age, the ripe old age of 20, almost 21, settled down in a nice apartment somewhere with a nice, loving boyfriend, in college, and not sitting on my ass with a shitty cleaning job for my sister, and definitely not single. Not calling myself a looker or anything, but sitting here and looking back into the gloomy days of high school, I did have quite a few incidences where guys had told me I'm more than just "cute."

Yet, still here I sit, with a few good friends, shitty-grade make up, and petting my cat in my Ham Run tee from up the Gunflint Trail in Minnesota, and a pair of jeans I wore all through today.

God, I need a life.

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment