24.2.11

Beat It

I finally finished my game of Fable on the computer about five minutes ago. It took me 18 hours and 18 minutes, and I only lost one life during the final battle! Hot damn, I'm good.

I'm thinking of going back and redoing a lot of it, maybe finishing up some quests I didn't, so I get more money. Sad that you can't have kids in that game, or else I would have a lot. I have like, 3 wives, and one of them is a man. I gotta say, I'm pretty pimping with my Snowspire tattoo and my wrinkles, since I'm like, 60 and shit. I got my really heavy-duty armor, and I'm so good butterflies follow me around. I don't even try to do good. I'm just a good person. I kill tons of people, and then people are like "OH, YOU'RE SO AMAZING, PLEASE COME TO OUR TOWN AND MARRY OUR WOMEN!"

Fuck yeah, I'm amazing.

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment