22.2.11

Define "Naughty"

This cleaning job is really getting on my nerves. I'm thinking of getting a new one. I'll be sure to look around. Maybe in the newspaper or something...

In other news, I've met this guy. He's a really nice guy, and... we're not dating yet, but he's out on an ice fishing trip with another one of my guy friends until Thursday, and he'll think about it until then, if he wants to go on a date with me or something. I met him through said friend, and his name is David. The friend's name is Max.

 We've only been really "seeing" each other, or whatever you want to call it, for a few weeks. There's this girl who's stalking him who's totally been on my ass the time we've been spending together. When I say stalking, I mean it. She wants to know everything he does, and it's... insane, really. It would scare the crap out of me if I had a girl texting me all the time and talking to all her friends about me. Ugh. I don't understand it.

To the conclusion of a possible boyfriend, we've been practically inseparable. We smile at each other a lot, and we do a lot of things together. We're in this "club" (I guess we can call it that for now) at the local school near where we live, and we sit next to each other a lot. I feel like a teenage girl again, all giggly inside and shit. It makes me feel... like I actually have a life.

Ha! Like that would ever happen, lying here in bed, waiting for him to come back.

Late for work. Gotta ship off.

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment