13.3.11

Mommy Dearest

So, I'm at my mom's house up in Cook County, staying in my old room. Oh goodness, it hasn't changed at all. The dust strong from the ceiling that I haven't cleaned since when I was about 7 years old is still there.

 My family is around - my sister right now is in the bathroom taking a shower and mom is in the living room playing on the computer. Oh, good god. My little sister is graduating soon, and she's grown up so much. Though, same old, same old when it comes to singing in the shower. Just, now it's Glee instead of Aaron Carter or something.

God, I love her.

I saw my dad today, and we went to brunch and all. Oh, we had fun playing Oblivion, which he's glued to.

And David met my mom during high school plenty of times, so yeah. This weekend has been fun... but tomorrow I'm heading back early in the morning to get back to work by noon. Oh, next entry will probably be about more about the relationship between David and I rather than updates. Hot double-virgin sex at 20/21, fuck yeah.

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment