13.2.11

Cleaning Out the Closet

Starting this blog actually has lead me to do some really good stuff for myself. I started to clean, and use that vacuum in the closet that's been sitting and collecting dust for the past few months. I never knew how much hair a couch can collect with a dog and a cat! To tell you the truth, it was kind of disgusting.

But in better news, I'm finally cleaning out my memory box. I used to have my first serious relationship's class ring and necklace that I wore all the time. I'm planning to give it back to him. I contacted him on Facebook this morning, and I haven't gotten a reply yet, but I'm sure he's somewhere in the area. I told him he could come get his class ring and his necklace (if he wanted) at my address, and we could catch up and chat. Maybe go for lunch. Hopefully, I'll get a reply by the end of this week.

On the other hand, I'm not looking forward to seeing my ex. He was one of the hottest, most charming guys at school, and everyone wanted to either date him, or were friends with him. He was not on the muscular side, but he was thin, and had a thing about his weight (very self conscious) that I didn't like. He always called himself fat. We broke up in 10th grade, after a year and a half of being together, and I don't want to see him for personal reasons. Most of it is just how I ended up being because of depression and some... bad choices.

I have to head off to a friend's to help her with stuff.

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment